Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Looking Up


So, it's been a while since I've updated. I thought when I first got this blog that I would update every day, but life continues to get in the way.

Not that I mind! My life has several recurring perks that I am quite enjoying at the moment, so I am not really complaining. I have a great boyfriend (who gave me jewelry for Valentine's Day! What could be better than that?) and we're doing quite well. We're at just over 10 months now, and still going strong...it's the longest relationship I've been in yet, and I'm going to be very excited when we reach 1 year in April. This picture is of us, in May 2006. for my junior prom. It's a bad picture, but I don't have the latest photos of us from New Year's up on my computer yet and I'm being lazy.

I'm doing well in school, although it's not that interesting to me anymore. That may also be attributed to my situation as a Second Semester Senior, to whom high school is now something that I'm just working on until the college of my dreams accepts me and offers me mucho dinero to go there because I'm such a fabulous and amazing student. (No, really.) I'm not that arrogant. But I do desperately need a merit scholarship to go pretty much anywhere out of state, or to any private school (which 8 out of 10 places I've applied to are). Which is why I have to go to no less than THREE separate scholarship interview weekends this month. This weekend, next weekend, and three days in the middle of the week of the week after that. What college has a scholarship interview invitational on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday? It's ridiculous!! I both enjoy missing school and don't...considering there's work I'll have to make up. But hey, I won't be in school! So, things are looking up a bit.

I guess the only drawback to taking 3 APs is the homework. And that's not so bad, except for the part where I get less than 6 hours of sleep a night, and more regularly only about 4.5 to 5 hours. So that part's a little unfortunate, but I try to remedy it each weekend. I'm not necessarily sure if that's as healthy, but it's the best I can do. And I know it is only going to get worse this semester. Then I should have a full summer to laze about and do interesting things, before heading off to college. Hooray for upcoming life-changing experiences!

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

hey there...just stumbled on your blog from random blog. It was fun to read.

If you're bored and ever want tobe even more bored, check out mine sometime!

www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com